About the Fermentation-Enabled Alternative Protein Summit 2023
The 3rd Fermentation-Enabled Alternative Proteins Summit will return to San Francisco in January with a brand-new, 2-tracks program. As the only industry-led, end-to-end meeting designed to scale-up production platforms to commercialize clean-label, animal-free, and regulatory-approved alternative meat, dairy, eggs, seafood and functional protein ingredients, this is your definitive summit to be part of the global community to streamline product development and commercialization.
This year's agenda will expand with 2 streams with dedicated technical and commercial content, catered for:
- Upstream Bioprocess Fermentation Lead
- Downstream Bioprocess/ Fermentation Lead
- Protein Formulation
- Process Engineering & Chemist
- Chief Flavourist
- CTO & Manufacturing Officer
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Marketing & Brand Leads
We will help you advance technical capabilities and the commercial know how, supporting your bioprocessing and commercial scale-up to bring next gen products to consumers safely and cost-effectively!
What’s in the Technical Stream?
- Leverage the experts technical know-how from Trition Algae Innovations, Mel Bio, All G Foods, Formo, Nutropy and SuperBrewed Food in your upstream strain engineering, target selection nutrition, protein binding and process to obtain improved product quality
- Uncover intricacies of the downstream processing including purification, separation and clean label from New Culture, Better Dairy, The Mushroom Meat Co. and Turtle Tree
What’s in the Commercial Stream?
- Explore and navigate regulation, intellectual property, sustainability, labelling and clean-label with experts from Wild Earth, GFI and Cornell University
- Overcome imminent supply chain, investment and consumer perception challenges with The Mushroom Meat Co., Meati Foods, Mars Advanced Research Institute and SuperBrewed Foods
This is your opportunity to be brought up to speed with novel technological advances powering the new wave of alternative protein products and leveraging fermentation biotechnology to increase the scalability, flavor, sustainability, and production efficiency of such next-generation alternative protein sources.
Don’t miss out on the 3rd Fermentation-Enabled Alternative Protein Summit 2023, which will unite 150+ senior leaders under one roof!